Give our elderberry gummies a try!
A fun and easy recipe idea to enjoy the power of the Moringa plant mixed with the powerful Elderberry.
Elderberry Gummies Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
- 2 cups of water
- 4 oz Elderberry & Holy Basil Vinga
- In a medium-sized saucepan, add 2 cups of water.
- Lightly sprinkle 3 tbsp of gelatin on top of the water.
- Bring to medium-high heat and blend well.
- Let the gelatin cook for 5 min or until it’s blended.
- Take off heat and add the Moringa Vinga. Blend well.
- Use a water cup with a spout to fill a silicone gummy tray with gelatin.
- Refrigerate the molds to chill for 30 minutes or leave outside and let the molds take shape over a few hours.