This delicious apple cider oatmeal recipe is packed with healthy ingredients that will satiate your taste buds and improve your health all at once. Topped with chopped apples, flaxseed, cinnamon, and our very own Ginger & Lemongrass, you’ll be fueled and ready to take on the day.
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 medium-sized apple (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Ginger & Lemongrass
- 1 tsp. flaxseed
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Bring almond milk to a boil in a small saucepan. Once boiling drop the temperature down to a gentle simmer and add the oats.
- Simmer for three minutes, stirring every 30 seconds or so.
- Turn off the heat and move the pot from the burner. Cover and rest for five minutes. Let the oats absorb the water without stirring or simmering.
- Once cooled, add the chopped apples, flaxseed, cinnamon, and Moringa Vinga for the final touch.