Cozy up with a warm adaptogenic spiced mulled vinga cider. Made in less than 10 minutes, this functional beverage can enhance the metabolism, improve digestion and is loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Mulled Moringa Vinga Cider Recipe
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Serving size: ½ cup
- 2 cups water (option to replace 1 cup of water with apple cider)
- ½ orange, sliced (with peel)
- 3 cinnamon sticks*
- 2 clove buds**
- 2 tbsp. G&L Moringa Vinga
- Set G&L Moringa Vinga aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium pan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to low heat for 8 minutes.
- Strain, add G&L Moringa Vinga and serve.